Washington, D.C. non-profit association doing technical assistance and research for State Agencies on substance abuse prevention, treatment, and recovery services seeks experienced, team-oriented person with demonstrated understanding of substance abuse and mental health issues, human services, or healthcare; strong writing and research skills; experience with meeting coordination; and excellent communication skills. BA required, prior professional experience a plus. Must work well in a collaborative environment; have strong technical writing skills and experience in editing; experience using APA format a plus. Require proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation development, and web page authoring/content management (WordPress).
· Compile and summarize inquiries about State substance abuse policies and procedures;
· Assist in coordinating and scheduling conference calls, webinars and virtual meetings;
· Electronically manage conference calls and webinars (we use GlobalMeet platform);
· Summarize conference calls and meetings;
· Assist with national-level meeting planning;
· Assist with data collection, analysis and reporting findings;
· Copyedit/proofread written reports;
· Manage content and updates for the NASADAD website;
· Provide regular administrative support to NASADAD Staff;
· Draft and deliver e-mail communication and assistance for association members.
Work at office in DC (NOT a telecommute); some meetings around DC area, occasional travel out of area.
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter (Attn: Research Associate) to: Tracy Flinn, Ed.D., firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to NASADAD, 1919 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Suite M-250, Washington, DC 20006 or fax (202) 293-1250. No phone calls, please.
NASADAD is an equal opportunity employer.