ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Marketing Specialist.
The Marketing Specialist will be providing project management and marketing communications support for client initiatives and activities, as well as supporting routine marketing communications activities such as email marketing and social media. We are looking for an organized self-starter who can also work in a team environment. If you are an innovative, detail-oriented, creative marketing communications specialist, we want you as a part of our team.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Provide organizational and logistical support for initiatives
- Provide project management support for programs and outreach
- Manage initiative details and communications with stakeholders
- Plan and host meetings and provide minutes
- Research and maintain list of key stakeholders
- Keep track of marketing communications metrics
- Research and present new marketing communications ideas
- Coordinate create asset production
- Provide miscellaneous marketing communication support
As a Marketing Specialist, you will have:
- BS/BA in Public Health, Business, Communications, Marketing, Science, or any related field.
- More than 3-4 years of experience supporting marketing communications activities.
- Proficiency in Windows PC environment, including Microsoft Office applications and Google Docs.
- Proficiency in social media and email marketing management.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
Tell the employer you found this job at OPAJOBS.COM!