Foreign Policy for America’s fellowship program offers a unique opportunity to contribute to debates over the future of American foreign policy.
Fellows play a central role in supporting our work, including: researching legislation, coordinating events with top foreign policy leaders, drafting communications materials, fundraising, engaging with congressional campaign teams, monitoring news and debates around U.S. foreign policy decision making, and producing daily and weekly newsletters for our members. Fellows will work on 1-2 of the following areas of our work: Events, Outreach, Communications, Political, and Advocacy.
Fellows will receive a stipend of $5,400 for the semester. The Fellowship will run from January 3 to May 27. Fellows can be located in Washington D.C. or work remotely.
• Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with strong academic backgrounds and interest in U.S. foreign policy and related politics.
• Strong writing skills are a must.
• Previous campaign or Capitol Hill experience is a plus.
• Full-time availability is requested.
• Foreign Policy for America is committed to inclusion and views diversity as a strategic asset to our team and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, FP4A does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
• The Foreign Policy for America family of organizations includes FP Action Network, our federal political action committee, which helps elect members of Congress who champion our values, and Foreign Policy for America Foundation, our educational arm, which promotes informed foreign policy decision making by engaging diverse local audiences and elevating voices for diplomacy.
Required application materials:
• Cover letter, please indicate the two areas you are most interested in working on (Events, Outreach, Communications, Political, and Advocacy)
• 1-2 page writing sample
• Contact information for 3 references
Applications will be accepted no later than October 29 and will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. Due to the nature of some of our work, we are unable to hire foreign nationals. Foreign Policy for America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tell the employer you found this job at OPAJOBS.COM!